Saturday, March 23, 2013

only God and me up there



"i am so lucky to see this mesmerizing sights"


At first I never imagined that I could step on the top of mountains before,It seemed like a daydream for me,but I tried to climb the mountain and I did it..I got to  the top and found the magnificent of the view up there.I got the feel of the pumping adrenalin at that time,I got exhausted of walking up there.but they’re gone at once when my feet creep in up to the altitude of the mount.watching the sunrise over the beautiful of the clouds if you're lucky to witness them,will invariably leave you spellbound, and i am lucky that's why i got addicted to it,and makes me want to
 climb those mounts more and more and more.

I walk trough the forest,enjoying every inch of the view,hearing the sound of the streaming river, see the water that flows continuously in one direction, I bet those plants and animal who live there have to be able to cling on, struggle from the flow or swim against the current

feel the gentle breeze brushing my face,makes me want to  dance together  along with the shymponi.so delicate like a silk that I touch,
I see the flowers,which surrounding the place with its magnificent colors,I see the birds perched on a limb,singing  their beautiful song,makes the forest more glory and it made me complete.
the best way to experience the forest is to stay overnight particularly magical is a night time when thousand of stars scattered upon you

I thank God for what He gave me,the chance,the strenght,the passion,the nature that lies above the altitude,so beauty..so calm.. those clouds like a soft rug for me,hmm...if I could jump on it,
This is the land above the clouds that i dream all the time.
God You make me the luckiest person on earth... seeing all the picturesque of  Thy earth,and i want to be in this moment forever.. 
Thank You God...





No comments:

Post a Comment