Monday, March 25, 2013

i think i am the luckiest person on earth




When you think that life is unfair to you,trust me that I’ve been through that kind of moment. Even when I was a kid  I had the statement that  only the rich people is certainly would be the happiest  person,and  I mostly thought that  being cindrelella must be had a wonderful  life,and must be happy cause  finally the prince would come and take her  away,life isn’t about being in the dream land, life isn’t about being in the misery, but life that I know is the way to teach us  how to survive and teach us  how to be grateful no matter what the situation are.

In the old times I never thought that I could be just the way I am today, never imagined that I could climb  those mountains,never imagined that I could meet many great  people in my life like today.life is like wheels,turning around up and down
Fisrt day in the first year of 2013, new resolution new hope and new life of course.like the old day I keep on build those dreams,keep on hoping on something that I want to believe in for always,something that I have to remember is never under estimate the power of our  dream.
Just go for it…!!




No comments:

Post a Comment