Monday, March 25, 2013

A cup of happiness of Friendship



Haven’t you imagined how is it gonna feel having no friends at all?  God has created ‘em for me to make some laugh,sad,love and happiness. encompassing every inch of my life,be the air of our exhale,filling our solitude,make it cheerful when we are together. I don’t think it is enough to write down all the memories that have been captured with them.


"Everything happens for a reason guys.. as  you come to my life to color my days and of course teach me some lessons and make me a better personality,yess…you are  who always filling my life with such a beautiful days and experiences.you are who accompany me when I’m down,when I’m tired,when I need some fresh air to breath.you guys also comfort me with laughters and jokes,making me stronger again, making me feel the luckiest person being there. I love the moment when we spent the moment together,as if nothing can compare how beautiful the togetherness that we made"


How stupid of me if I waste the precious togetherness with them,cause every second are worth to spend. million thanks for you guys.. thanks for surrounding me with those smile and happiness.thanks for the moment we shared, as  the deep blue night encroaches from the opposite side of the sky. "What beautiful colours", we say, and Imagine all of us, arm in arm, looking at a sunset, where the horizon is fretted with golden fire or watching the stars that fall at that magnificent night.
dont you know that  bunch of  those memories are linger on guys.. staying with me eternally.
nothing that i could say but
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment