Friday, January 11, 2013

Verity








Sometimes I think that life is not as simple as i thought it would be, you have to be your self no matter what the situation is,instead of pretending being somebody isn’t you at all.

Life isn’t about bragging your self,life isn’t about mocking others… but life merely about how to treat your self and others just the same way.respect others like the way you respect your self,and the way you want to be respected, isn’t that  the lesson our parents had always taught us?
Sometimes we, as human have to dealing with our pride,our Ego,that’s why we sacrifice everything just to transfer ourself to be the synthetic personality,the inconvenient situation at all…
I do agree with  kurt cobain’s words
“I’d rather hated for who I am than loved for who I am not”  too bad his life has been so tragic,but at least he opened the world’s eyes and teached us to be our self no matter what…
That is our pride,our dignity…and our Verity

No comments:

Post a Comment